Blogger Layouts

Friday 29 July 2011

Learning the Fretboard...

So, I started me a new YouTube channel! Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleAxePip

This just happened because 2 years ago, on my old channel, I posted a very bad quality but useful video on my method for learning all the notes on the guitar fretboard. And today I had an email that someone had commented on it. Imagine my excitement, the second comment on my video! That's a rate of one per year! (I'm clearly going to be the next big thing.) Anyway, it said, 'Thanks'. Not long, granted, but it means a lot to have been helpful to not one, but TWO guitarists!

Anyway, as I now have a working laptop as opposed to the constantly-freezing-with-a-screen-I-accidently-kicked-in version of two years ago, it was relatively simple to redo the video with Movie Maker into much better quality. And it's inspired me now, with my new channel, that maybe I will post some more guitar stuff in line with my new blog!

Anyway, here's the video, I hope it helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment